Welcome to miss KOREA
It's not obvious at first, but the restaurant's name missKOREA is not about beauty queens, but rather, a yearning and nostalgia for Korea.
missKOREA presents the beauty and elegance of Korean cuisine through three unique restaurant experiences, all using natural, seasonally fresh ingredients from local markets.
At its core is traditional cooking, with its emphasis on unhurried preparation, ancient health principles, and nourishment for the soul.
- Short Rib Marinated in Korean Clay Pot
- Stew Short Rib Soup
- Stir-fried Pork Belly and Squid
- USDA Prime Boneless Rib Eye
- ￼USDA Prime Brisket Micro-Thin Sliced
- The Famous Korea Bulgogi with Glass Noodle
- Thick Sliced Berkshire Pork Belly
- Army Soup
- Gingseng Chicken Soup with Medicinal Herbs
- Spice Marinated chicken with vegetable